View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Another thing I just noticed, I was reading one of the weight-gain stories here and it said how "her thighs were too thick for her knees to touch", so I looked down and sure enough, so are mine! So then I was like "So are your knees supposed to touch?" Looked at some pics of skinny girls and yup, those bony knees are right up against each other. I guess this kind of realization would make a lot of girls freak out and jump on some fad diet, but I love discovering new facets of my fatness.