View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 04:30 PM   #19
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=agouderia;2175478]Greek - aka double strained - yoghurt = great for almost anything, salty, sweet or spicy. I also make cheese cake with it, turns out perfectly.

How do you make Cheese Cake with Greek Yogurt? Do you have a recipe?

I have not tried the smoked salmon, but you just gave me a great idea. Might even add some cappers.

One of my sisters used to make her own cream cheese. Hope this does not sound to strange. She would but the yogurt in several layers of cheese cloth, gather all the cloth, put a string around it and hang the ball of cloth with the yogurt inside the fringe for a couple of days to drain into a container. Once it drains it is like a ball of cream cheese. Sometimes she would had galic or herbs to flavor the yogurt.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote