View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #44
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Then there is this from about 16:46-18:25
I was really surprised when he said a normal person can eat and then not want to eat again for 6-8 hours, is this really normal y'all? Cause I had lunch around noon, a snack at 3, and since a little after 4 my stomach has been trying to eat itself. And dinner is still an hour away.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-11-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: apparently I can spell "prosciutto" (on another site) but not "is"
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote