View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:35 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Becoming Obese for the First Time

I'm so super-pumped that I only have 14 pounds to gain before I officially enter the obese category with a BMI of 30! Given my track record of having gained almost 60 pounds in the past 10 years without even trying to gain, I should be there by the time I graduate even if I don't make any efforts to grow on purpose. Was wondering if any of you remember reaching this milestone and have any thoughts to share.