Thread: XL or XXL?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 06:05 AM   #11
finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

6' 2" & over 240 something now.

I've always been an XLT wearer during my adult life when I weighed between 190 & 215. I've zoomed to today's size over the past few years. FA karma- we all realize that how can we love her fat without becoming fat ourselves? Does an FA not love fat? All fat.

If a guy calling himself an "FA" doesn't eventually grow fat- he isn't really an FA at all.

So, now that I'm growing quickly fat my XL's are becoming snug at my belly and hips. I stretch them out furiously before wearing now or I look like a sausage with a plump belly-button. Which I like!

I enjoy all the cues my fat signals me with through it's pushing out, swelling up, folding, and jiggling within a tightened and soft cotton garment. I love the reflections I see of me. XLT's for now. They're stretched out and comfy.

Oh, important- I always, always tuck in my Tees. I hate sloppy fat guys. Knock that off, you slobs. Fat and neat looks good. Sloppy fat is for losers who give the rest of us a bad rap.

Eating a cherry pie for breakfast. Gonna continue my big eat. Watching my progress pictures, I'm headed for XXLT soon.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote