Thread: XL or XXL?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 06:05 AM   #11
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

6' 2" & over 240 something now.

I've always been an XLT wearer during my adult life when I weighed between 190 & 215. I've zoomed to today's size over the past few years. FA karma- we all realize that how can we love her fat without becoming fat ourselves? Does an FA not love fat? All fat.

If a guy calling himself an "FA" doesn't eventually grow fat- he isn't really an FA at all.

So, now that I'm growing quickly fat my XL's are becoming snug at my belly and hips. I stretch them out furiously before wearing now or I look like a sausage with a plump belly-button. Which I like!

I enjoy all the cues my fat signals me with through it's pushing out, swelling up, folding, and jiggling within a tightened and soft cotton garment. I love the reflections I see of me. XLT's for now. They're stretched out and comfy.

Oh, important- I always, always tuck in my Tees. I hate sloppy fat guys. Knock that off, you slobs. Fat and neat looks good. Sloppy fat is for losers who give the rest of us a bad rap.

Eating a cherry pie for breakfast. Gonna continue my big eat. Watching my progress pictures, I'm headed for XXLT soon.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote