View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 02:00 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default F/FA's Who Are Fat Themselves

Are F/FA's who are overweight themselves perceived differently (either by the fat ppl they admire or by society in general) than slim F/FA's? I think there's this idea that fat ppl kinda go together as couples so it would seem less weird, plus I would imagine a non-F/FA fat person might feel less of a "creep-factor" coming from a fellow fatty who likes ppl like themselves vs a skinny person who likes fat ppl. But there is also prolly the idea that a fat person decides to "settle" with another fat person because they "can't do any better", which makes them simultaneously seem less creepy and less genuine in their desire compared to a thin person who could take their pick of partners but really prefers a larger lover.