View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 08:03 AM   #58
voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When an ex from waaaayyyy back in the day when sends you a 'before' and 'after' picture out of the blue. The before is of him plump, and the after is of him all jacked/muscular and with no body fat.

Instead of feeling whatever he wanted you to feel, all you can do is gag and think: "Blegh. Glad I got outta there before THAT happened."

Wow.....Exactly the same way I would feel! In fact it has happened to me like this. An ex girlfriend who gained a bunch of weight when we were dating and she looked amazing ...happened to be at a restaurant bar and come over to me some years later after we had broke up....she was flaunting her new 50 Lbs. less figure in front of me....and I couldn't have been less attracted to her at that moment. Even though she new I loved her when she gained weight and got so heavy....somehow society made her think I still would be jealous and like her better so much thinner....crazy. I felt like telling her and her friend right there...."don't you get it I loved you when you were so much fatter". Like you it made it easy for me to, definitely worked out for the better.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote