View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:12 AM   #60
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somewhat related: one of the plus-sizes store chains up here, Addition-Elle, has recently installed large video screens behind the cash register area, so that when you are waiting to pay you have this big screen in front of you. And they loop a mix of their TV ads, web ads, and in-store-only ads. Quite a few of which contain their models prancing around in their underwear. Now granted, plus size underwear models are not what most people would call fat, but they tend to be just big enough that it catches my eye. So when I drag my wife out shopping to one of those stores, I have to be rather careful not to end up staring at that screen!