View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 06:53 AM   #12
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have had nonFAs tell me they noticed "guys who are into fat chicks are usually either fat themselves, which 'makes sense because they have given up' or they are really thin" followed by some derogatory remark. They didn't realize I was an FA, a long time ago. I have always wonder how many where actually FA/FFAs. When I was a kid I use to wish that I realized that fat couple where part of some sort of secret society and none of them were settling. They just knew what they liked and ignored social norms.

I would expect more of a stigma against thin FAs (I am biased though being a thinner weightlifting FA). So many people have said in front of me that I don't care about looks... I am not shallow but in my eyes I only date beautiful women. I have tried to respond to this in many ways but really haven't found the best way to do so. I have always wanted to just shou out, "you are fing blind!"

I am sure BHMs who are FAs also receive Stigma too.