View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #15
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I've been fat most of my life (i.e. only kid im my 1st grade class who weighed more than 100 pounds). However, on three occassions I have managed to loose enough weight to qualify as "normal" on weight charts. Each time I was able to maintain for a few years but eventually the weight found its way back. This morning I weight 298 pounds (I'm 6'4").

Some personal observations:

The one time I weighted over 320 pounds I started to encounter looks of disgust from women during the course of everyday activities (very disconcerting).

When I weight between about 270 and 310 pound I'm pretty much invisible. When dealing with people in ordinary situations the interactions are pretty much perfunctory.

When I weighed less than 270 pounds it wasn't at all uncommon for women to initiate conversations or to respond in very positive ways if I initiated.

What I glean from my experiences over many decades in many locations is that there are very very few women willing to engage with let alone date a fat guy. This is quantitatively different than the situation fat women live. While fat women certainly face challenges they at least have a significant constituency of admirers. Bottom line is that there are far more guys attracted to fat women than there a women attracted to fat guys.
Is that why fat guys are always nice to me, cause I'm the only woman who treats them like humans? That's sad.