View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 10:09 AM   #16
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bigmac, I certainly don't want to suggest your experiences are not valid. I've just observed plenty in the opposite direction: Including many fit women who prefer big men.

So the idea here is not to be argumentative but to point out that it does not work universally in one direction. I know plenty more BBWs who are single than I do men. I've witnessed plenty of BBWs being openly made fun of in public but never have witnessed the same toward BHM. Granted, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen just that from my observation it is not as wide spread.

Lastly I don't see the stigma that I and fueling fire have mentioned applied toward fit women who date BHM. In fact, in many cases some of the BHM my wife and I know seem to be very popular among women.

Our experiences will always shape how we see something. However I think it is vital to recognize our experiences are not universally right. Seems that for every experience there is an equal and opposite experience out there somewhere.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote