View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #19
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
There is also a difference between how fat ppl get treated online where more F/FA's are "out" vs how they get treated in day-to-day meatspace. I think maybe the idea of BBWs having all these admirers throwing themselves at them is mostly an internet phenomenon...
I definitely agree to a great extent. It's a lot easier to get online and behind the protection of anonymity "come out" as a chubby chaser. It's another thing entirely to follow through in the public arena. I know when I first starting dating fat women I was very nervous about who would see me. Even in places I felt reasonably certain I'd not bump into anyone I knew, I was nervous about what others would think. It wasn't like one day I decided, "I know what kind of women I REALLY like so that's what I'm actually going to pursue and public perception be damned!" Not even close. It was a process and little by little I reached a point where I was comfortable being seen in public with my fat partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post

...next time you are at the mall count how many slim couples vs BBW/BHM couples vs BBW/slim guy couples vs BHM/slim lady couples you see. It's also worth noting that women tend to gain weight with childbearing, so just because you see a BBW with a man, doesn't mean he initially hooked up with a fat girl.
I honestly see it all. I am a people watcher and notice things about others, couples included. You literally see it all if you are looking. It's a good observation about women and weight gain after childbirth though. I know a lot of guys struggle with this. There is a group of BBWs who work in the building I work in, and I get along well with a couple of them well enough to have had some personal conversations. At one point I shared with one my preferences and she told her friends. About a week later one of them approached me and poured out her heart about how luck my wife was and how badly she wished her husband wouldn't constantly hint his displeasure with her weight. Especially (she said) since she wasn't really skinny to begin with.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote