View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #5
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
So cute a pudgy LOL
Lots and lots of pudge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtlefeeder View Post
you're looking good...really, really good.
Thank you. I feel really good too. I just need to be all filled out, you know? I was feeling deflated and had to do something about it haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Congrats Aurora. You have always been one of my favorites and it is so nice to see you posting again. The photos are lovely.
Aww thank you! I have many more available, just email or PM me. kushycurves at gmail dot com

I really want to get back into modeling soon but I still don't have the resources for professional work. For now all I can offer are cell phone pics with poor lighting and boring backgrounds lol, at least until I get my butt outside for some fun outdoor stuff.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote