View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:46 PM   #159
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think Ive become more comfortable with it due to Dims. I came here as a shy 20 year old FFA who didnt know how to respond when guys I dated made self deprecating statements due to their weight and didnt know how to cope with worry about how Id be perceived by others. Having this community was huge in being more open with my preferences and giving fewer fucks what others may think(that came with age as well).I feel due to the bear scene, my gay friends have been some of the most accepting. I ended up coming out to one of my gay best friends after he set me up with a more athletic type on a blind date a couple of years ago. The majority of people just want me to be happy (and if Im in a satisfying relationship with a fat guy they are cheering me on). Most of my family knows and have been positive. I had a recent conversation with my brother that went as such:

Me: Im really interested in a guy I met through this website for chubby chasers.

Brother: Well they can't all be skinny like A (our sister fiancee). Im happy for you. You're a good judge of character and Im glad you aren't dating your ex anymore