View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 05:39 AM   #7
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Aww thank you! I have many more available, just email or PM me. kushycurves at gmail dot com

I really want to get back into modeling soon but I still don't have the resources for professional work. For now all I can offer are cell phone pics with poor lighting and boring backgrounds lol, at least until I get my butt outside for some fun outdoor stuff.
Best wishes to you on your modeling goals. You look great in these pics!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote