View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 01:12 PM   #3
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All of the above.

I like lanacane, though I prefer their talc/powder to the gel ... The gel never quite feels 'dry'

I've also found that use of athletes foot/antifungal powder spray can help a lot. anywhere moisture gathers can be prone to rashes and irritation. It works best preemptively, but it can also help calm things down, Be prepared to do some brand shopping ... some of them use alcohol as a carrier and sting like a motherf*cker when they go on.

... and the big pants shop on speed dial.
If you wear through the thighs of your trousers... those last three or four remaining threads will cheesegrater your intimates in short order.

I've lived in bib & brace overalls for the last 5 years... everything is a relaxed fit, they don't ride up or slip down and the denim starts out so heavy they just get more comfortable rather than wearing through.

It runs a little counter to Tad's points wrt the heavy seam... but the overall fit allows a little more air to circulate which helps keep things dry... and i've always found moisture to be the real enemy.