View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 11:24 AM   #10
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tad you can try the micro fiber undies. My brother seems to prefer them. I avoid the chaffing by wearing biker shorts under my dresses/skirts. If I can't do that, then spanks always help as well (for women).

For me I find the opposite works. If I chaffe, I tend to get lotions with moisturizers in them. It keeps the thighs moving easier and reduces the friction. I find that when my skin is dry I chaffe faster so I go for moisturizer first.

That being said, I know that sometimes when it is really hot out, moisture does tend to collect under the belly, and for me where my belly and thighs meet.. so in those areas I use talc or deodorant if I know I will be at a location where there is no bathroom near by. If I know that there is a bathroom near by, I just tend to take some flushable wipes or I wet some paper hand towels and take those with me and clean and dry the areas about every 2 hours (depending on how long I am at the place/function) to prevent chaffing.

(Just as an FYI... thigh chaffing is one of the reasons I wear more pants than dresses...lol)