View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #12
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I think the rash is caused by yeast, fungus or bacteria and that in turns makes the moisture and oil problems worse. So by preventing bacterial and fungal growth the cycle is prevented. When I switch away from the antibacterial dial it's fine for a couple days then I start to develop swamp crotch and get itchy. I also shower twice a day so that helps too.
Another soap that works really well is Safeguard. (Actually the only one that I use)

Also for a heat rash or irritation of "skin on skin" - the space between our love handles (fat rolls) I am not sure if you have all heard of A & D Ointment. The same product is packages for babies or for first aid. The product works really well and will provide an overnight relief of the area. I use the clear one for babies.

I believe I learn about A & D from my sister (also a SSBBW) and she got the info from the SuperSig.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A and D.jpg (38.8 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg A&D.jpg (11.6 KB, 256 views)
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote