View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 06:38 AM   #37
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
When I was 18 I really really wanted to be thin. I spent most of my second semester of college in the weightroom (with predictable effect upon my GPA). I managed to get down to 185 lbs and into size 32 jeans (I was 6'3" at the time). For the first time in my life women paid attention to me in a good way. Unfortunately I've never been able to maintain the effort it takes to keep my body thin. Some people may be able to go to school, advance their career, and raise a family and still be able to put in enough time at the gym to remain thin. I was never able to do it (at least not for extended periods of time).
I'm planning to make use of my school's gym, not to lose weight but to build some muscle under my fat so I can carry more weight without having trouble getting around and doing things.