View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 09:08 AM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
When I've been thinner my experiences with women have always been better than when I've been fatter. This hasn't done much to enhance my general view of women. While their are obviously exceptions, my general experience is that women are actually more shallow and more fixated on looks than men.
I have a question for you.. Do you think that maybe it had something to do with you maybe being more confident and maybe more assertive when you are thinner because you perceived yourself to be more conventionally attractive and therefore commanded more positive attention?

Also........

I think it is a pretty even playing field now when it comes to shallow people. Things were ok and permissible when it is only men looking for "trophy" wives. Now that some women are doing the same thing, it becomes "women are more shallow than men"

I say what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Men just don't like being subjected to the kind of treatment they as a whole have exerted over women. Now that the tables are being turned, they don't like it.

Sorry.. let me clear up somethings.
1- I am not saying BigMac does any of this.
2- When I say men.. I dont mean every male on the planet. There just seem to be a lot more men with this mentality being verbal than there are men that don't think this way.