View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 04:06 AM   #46
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I say what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Men just don't like being subjected to the kind of treatment they as a whole have exerted over women. Now that the tables are being turned, they don't like it.
150% subscribe to this assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
The only time my attitude ever attracted a female was one night when, after an argument with my girlfriend, I rode my motorcycle very fast and recklessly to a notorious dive bar with the intent of fighting someone -- anyone (hey I was 19).

As I was leaning on the cigarette machine glowering at the world I was approached by a very pretty blonde. Turns out her boyfriend was doing some time in the local correctional facility and she needed someone to sand in for awhile.
Sorry - but your views of how to garner attention from the opposite sex seem to come directly out of a badly scripted romance novel or C-class rom-com.

Which educated person beyond their early 20's honestly still expects to find love at first sight in a bar???

The vast majority of humanity of both sexes is not that attractive to inspire love at first sight. It is mostly a mix of factors - looks, attitude, voice, some common ground, a connecting point - that inspires true interest and attraction for anything more than a quick lay.
And with the latter we're back to the question again of how men and women are traditionally socialized.

In general - it would do this entire thread good if posters took a closer look at actual historic and sociological facts instead of only their personal micro-census.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote