View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 11:19 AM   #49
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I have no doubt that men talk more shit about fat women. But when push comes to shove guys actions diverge from their talk. I've heard lots of guys say they'd dump/divorce their girl if she got fat. However, they never actually do. Women, however, have no problem dumping guys who get fat (they'll seldom admit that was the reason but its usually pretty obvious).
How can you verify this? I think it happens both ways, but to make a statement that it is more prevalent one way or the other I am not certain can be verified beyond "my observations."
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote