View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 01:13 PM   #50
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I have no doubt that men talk more shit about fat women. But when push comes to shove guys actions diverge from their talk. I've heard lots of guys say they'd dump/divorce their girl if she got fat. However, they never actually do. Women, however, have no problem dumping guys who get fat (they'll seldom admit that was the reason but its usually pretty obvious).
I am not sure about this statement. Men might not admit that is why they are dumping their wives so they have affairs because they no longer find their wife attractive and in the divorce papers say that she was not giving him enough sex.. but that is a broad statement. Does this statement mean she is refusing him, or is it that he no longer wants to initiate sex and turns her down when she does because he is no longer physically attracted to her?

As far as women, well.. with things being "equal" more women are being vocal about not liking how their men have gained weight and that they will leave said husband if he doesn't lose the weight, but I honestly have not found that to be the case in most situations.