View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 04:33 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I do the same thing as your wife. I can sometimes see the beauty in other bigger ladies but it's kinda hard not to down myself sometimes. My fiance hates when I do it, too.

Yes, I know he finds me attractive.
Yes, I have found that he can see me as pretty even in bad moments.
Yes, he finds it frustrating that I don't see myself the way he does.

Ultimately, I believe he simply views me through "heart shaped glasses".

I realize that many other people easily don't find me as attractive as he does. Why? They aren't him.

It could be this simple with your wife. She knows you see her as beautiful but she also probably realizes that not everyone else will.
In a world where women's bodies are constantly objectified and broken down into "community property" , it's hard to be totally self confident when out in that same world.

It's not you or anything you have done wrong. It all goes back to what the other ladies have said already....it's conditioning.

If your wife is confident with YOU, then you have already done something right

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote