View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 10:17 AM   #160
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, I just came out in my school's class of 2020 Facebook group chat, it was surprisingly cool and low-key:
Person 1: Posted pic of a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla
Me: Jack Black makes something like that:
In addition to being hilarious and adorable, Jack also has very similar taste in food to me. Clearly he is my soulmate.
Person 2: Jack black adorable??? Um ok lol
Person 3: Lol
Me: *blushes* I'm a bit of a chubby chaser
there I said it whew it's good to be "out" lol
Person 3: Haha that's cool
We're all different
Person 4: It takes every type of person to make the world go around.

Only a handful of my classmates-to-be are there now, but the chat stays up and I'm sure word will get around.