View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 05:17 AM   #19
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting observation from me:

Taking long, slow strides significantly helps.

The only place i chafe is a 1x1 inch square right at the top of my thighs. I wore a dress yesterday, and was thinking; when walking more than that space touches. Why does only that space chafe? And realized; the other parts of my leg rub then slip free...and come together less frequency than the top, which reduces heat/friction, moisture...which is why my normal fast pace makes things worse. Faster rubbing means more heat, which means more sweat, which means more chafing for me.

So i extended my stride enough that even the tops of my thighs swiped past each other, and all friction stopped. It felt a little odd to have such a long stride, and it felt a bit slower...but no pain.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote