View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #226
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It doesn't matter that I love my BHM 230/270 on average...

...there is something SO delicious about a guy who has just bypassed the cusp of belly; where they still wear shirts that are too tight and cling to their belly AND their hips, because they still think they can get away with skinny fit. Something so erotic about watching that "virgin" pudge shake and wobble...

It brings back all the old titilations, back before my preference was "fully developed" if you want to call it that. When just a ten lb tummy jiggling around was enough to make me all dewy below deck.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote