View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 06:49 PM   #13
JolieRonde
From France to USA

JolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In France we have a proverb that say "L'herbe est toujours plus verte ailleurs", which means "the grass is always greener elsewhere".It's always better to the neighboor, even if we look like a girl we will find the other nicer, thiner, prettier.I agree with others in here, it's a woman thing, plus your wife seems not so self assured, even if you told her she's beautiful or/and she knows you preferences..As you told us, she's not comfortable with her weight, if she was, she may be that way, but less.About what happened with the short shorts, i admit i'm quite like this, i see somme youtibe or bloggers wear nice outfits , they seem to be my size, but even if i found them beautiful, i'm like "i coulg never ever wear that, it will be horrible on me" even if i think i'm quite self assured , and that's a point , it might be amplified for we, big girls..