View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 07:15 AM   #227
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriend and I went to Torrid on her birthday, the closest one is a hour and a half drive away. We were probably in there for 2 hours. I like pointing out clothing I think she would look great in... And there is just something that feels right about being in there. While she was in the changing room, I waited in the area with chairs outside of the changing room. The three BBWS working there all came over and asked if I was taking my girlfriend shopping trip. I said yes and pointed out it was part of her birthday celebration. All three of them wanted to high five me, which I did and again just felt right. I am sure they picked up on me being a FA.

At the checkout they told us the I would save $70 is I got a Torrid credit card... So I now have a Torrid credit card. For some reason it makes my FAness feel more official.