View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 10:59 AM   #3
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It seems something like this would be a good search away. I've never tried to find anything like it though, so who knows?

I'm not a feeder and my wife definitely is not interested in gaining for the sake of gaining. However if she asked me to feed her I would. I think it would be fun to do at least one time, though. I think it would be fun to video it too and let someone like you enjoy it too. Sadly, I don't suppose it's likely to happen.

Not the most helpful post. Sorry.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote