View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 05:04 PM   #69
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=squeezablysoft;2176288][B][COLOR="Purple"]How a gainer fishes for compliments: When you're feeling not-so-cute and needing a little validation (as we all do now and then), you start making lots of fat jokes about yourself hoping someone will take the bait and say, in essence, "Yeah, you are pretty chubby actually".

Funny thing is when my wife was at her heaviest (not really that heavy at all 5' 3" and 200 Lbs. but up from 140 lbs. 3 yrs. prior) she would always make comments in front our close couple friends while she was eating or taking advantage of an extra desert. She would say "it's not like this extra piece of cake is going to make me Fat" if no one would speak up, she then would say something like "I think I have already achieved that pretty nicely". So, I guess it is a bit out of context but I thought she would always do it in a reverse insecure way to let everyone know she is aware she has gained a lot of weight....but you got me thinking that maybe she has or had a slight kink for her fattened up figure.

What do ya think?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote