View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:12 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Told the wife I want to be fat with her this year. She's always squeezing my fat now.

Everyone I know knows I like fat ladies. Because I always have. No one but my fat wife knows that my growing fatness is turning me on. I love all the fat. And she's helping me. I'm her blubber boy now. And, she's fatter every time I touch her too.

We have a new fat secret. Two of them- We both love our fat and we eat to fatten more.

This secret is poorly kept though as any observer can watch and see that we are increasingly obese together. Our loving gluttony is quite public whether we wish it or not. We love our fat and food enough not to care!

Sounds awesome -- enjoy like crazy!