View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 08:42 AM   #32
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by faintn View Post
I am a lifelong FA married to a beautiful BBW. For years I kept my weight down with regular exercise, but knee injuries made me more sedentary and helped me put on 40-50 lbs. in the past 6 or 7 years. Initially I hated getting fat but discovered that my wife actually prefers the bigger me. She enjoys fondling my expanding belly and turns herself on by slapping my ass cheeks to make them jiggle, which they never did before the extra poundage. I have always enjoyed seeing girls gain weight, but I never could have imagined how much my own gain would turn me on. There is a certain sensuality to two fat bodies slapping together and making waves of flesh.
I wonder how fat they are today?

I love seeing other FA's grow fat. It's always a pleasant surprise.

I have yet to see any real fat loving guy not enjoy their own fat once it comes to them too.

You like fat, get fat. Any guy making a woman fat but not becoming fat himself isn't doing it for the fat. He's doing it for control.

Girls, you want to avoid controllers- choose the fat guy. He doesn't want to control you, he simply likes fat.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote