View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 10:54 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
I wonder how fat they are today?

I love seeing other FA's grow fat. It's always a pleasant surprise.

I have yet to see any real fat loving guy not enjoy their own fat once it comes to them too.

You like fat, get fat. Any guy making a woman fat but not becoming fat himself isn't doing it for the fat. He's doing it for control.

Girls, you want to avoid controllers- choose the fat guy. He doesn't want to control you, he simply likes fat.
Some pretty broad generalizations there, and I'm pretty sure that they are not always true.