View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 01:20 PM   #34
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
I wonder how fat they are today?

I love seeing other FA's grow fat. It's always a pleasant surprise.

I have yet to see any real fat loving guy not enjoy their own fat once it comes to them too.

You like fat, get fat. Any guy making a woman fat but not becoming fat himself isn't doing it for the fat. He's doing it for control.

Girls, you want to avoid controllers- choose the fat guy. He doesn't want to control you, he simply likes fat.
This can be ready many ways. Are you talking about loving fat, or loving a person who is fat?
I am very fit, and I like being fit. I only want BBWs, but I don't want to make them change. I would be down with a partner who was "letting herself go," or wanted to gain. If you need to change the person you are dating, you are dating the wrong person.