View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:05 AM   #69
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You cannot use a word like fetish without defining it in this context.

If you mean by fetish that we find fatter folks sexier? Yeah.

If you mean that we only find fat folks attractive
/ we find all fat folks attractive - maybe. There are varying degrees of fetishism, if you want to call it that way. For the majority, no.

I found my hubby when thin; we had amazing sex and fell in love while thin. Does his weight add hotness? Yes, but it is not a hard requirement. Is he aware of my "fetish" - yes, we have 100% transparency. Does he think that his fat is what i love? No; thats ridiculous.

So; please define what fetish means to you; then you can get a more direct response.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote