View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #73
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
I am attracted to people too mate, but I have also been attracted just fat itself on few occasions I am no more a fetishist than you. I am pretty sure you have made references to pure sexual attraction, in the real world, normal people call that booty call or fuck buddy, why here is it called fetishist? Wrong terminology, we are all fetishists here we are all in the FA/FFA forum because we get our rocks off over fat. If you are so happily married to a "person" then why do you March pompously around these boards proclaiming other members inferior to your fine judgement?
I am not sure why my opinion is so upsetting to you. It is, after all, just my opinion. I certainly don't expect everyone to agree with the difference I draw between an FA and someone with a fetish for fat, but it would be nice if people could disagree without letting it ruin their day.

As for the bolded portion, I challenge you to highlight where exactly I've done this. I've repeatedly said my distinction isn't a values judgment. It's no more than a distinction: a nuanced difference from one type of person to another. I've said nothing to indicated one is inherently better than another. If you feel otherwise, I welcome your specific reasons why.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote