View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:04 AM   #66
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
Im 38, I live in Georgia at the moment. I am a model and cam model.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? Well I know I am a foodie, I enjoy food every chance I get. When I was young, I hated to share my food with anyone. Sometimes I can just got done eating and I am looking at the commercials with much hunger.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Yes Cheesecake would make me the President because I can eat cheesecake 24/7 if I could!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? When I am enjoying something, I don't know how to eat just a little bit, Im not satisfied until it's all gone. I don't think that is freaky but I do think it's fun
Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I HATE cooking but I cook because I do have a child lol but I don't cook anything as a specialty.
Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Yes LOL Im not having sex at the moment so food satisfies me most of the time.
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote