View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:04 AM   #66
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
Im 38, I live in Georgia at the moment. I am a model and cam model.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? Well I know I am a foodie, I enjoy food every chance I get. When I was young, I hated to share my food with anyone. Sometimes I can just got done eating and I am looking at the commercials with much hunger.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Yes Cheesecake would make me the President because I can eat cheesecake 24/7 if I could!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? When I am enjoying something, I don't know how to eat just a little bit, Im not satisfied until it's all gone. I don't think that is freaky but I do think it's fun
Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I HATE cooking but I cook because I do have a child lol but I don't cook anything as a specialty.
Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Yes LOL Im not having sex at the moment so food satisfies me most of the time.
ssbbwhoneybee is online now   Reply With Quote