View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 05:56 AM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, nope. Ew. Not even close to how natural lubrication feels (plus I never need help in that area...flooding my basement as Mel puts it is easy with my chubby hubby), and is rife with possibilities to carry infection as it doesn't wash off well.

Plus, going back to the thigh chub rub...it does wear off slowly with friction. It didn't stain my skirts or clothing, but then I wasn't glopping it on, and I don't wear whites/tans/greys.

Ps. for this you would have to put it on BEFORE you sweat.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote