Thread: Help me gain :D
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 05:50 AM   #137
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Necro-post! So I've been mainly lurking randomly but I am still alive I promise lol. I got nervous about family somehow finding my pics on here and knowing about the purposeful gaining. While hubs family doesn't usually comment in my size I'm sure it would be an absolutely different story if they knew it was intentional >. < But after all this time I am realizing the chances of them finding this really should be super small, they'd pretty much have to be looking for it specifically. So I'm posting an update again! I noticed a lot of pictures were removed in my old posts lol. They seem to have an odd method in choosing what they allow on there xD
But anyways, I am 330lbs now ^_^ I did take a break of purposely gaining for awhile, to update from the last posts I had made. I really didn't purposely gain that next year (2015) so I bounced around the same lbs basically, gaining and losing them throughout the year Then thus year I have been back to gaining again and basically have put on 30lbs :O
Right now I have a tote near my bed I keep a bunch of snacks in and I basicslly sleep and play video games all the time lol. Which is normal for me, other than going shopping for.groceries or whatnot I spend most of my time playing video games I'd love to hear from peeps, I'm curious how many are still around and how you are doing!