View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 09:51 AM   #3
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

I couldn't tell you and neither can anyone else, I expect.

My experience is clouded as in my life, whenever I've had a thin partner, the sparks were just not all there. I have had thin women who are considered "gorgeous" by the world at large say they felt insecure about their attractiveness with me after dating awhile and then being more intimate. No matter how much I liked someone, their sense of humor, their heart, their passion, the plain fact of the matter is that skinny arms, visible collarbones and hip bones, toned thighs and a flat belly do not rev my engine. No wonder the women didn't turn into sexual dynamos - knowing someone wants you is a turn on in itself.

The big girls I have known have been the recipient of my animal attraction to a big belly, doorway-sized hips, a sweet double chin and all the rest. And, yes, they loved loved loved sex...part of which was due to my thinking they were goddesses, sending me into a trance with their lovely selves, biting my fist, and throwing them down with grunts and growls and "taking" them. GET OVER HERE BEAUTIFUL BIG GIRL type of thing.

I can't ever imagine biting my fist or tossing and turning at midnight over a thin, toned, celery-munching, 10-miles-a-day-running, size 2-wearing lady.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote