View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 09:56 AM   #6
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think girls of any size think as one. Each person is different. I had partners both large and small who had a voracious appetite and I've partners large and small who were less interested in sex. i don't think there's a universally right answer.

Regardless of appetite, I do think big girls are better at sex. This is a matter of my preference, of course. Oh, and Zelda, I've had a few partners in the past who have made the same claim (about keeping up) and I've yet to meet a woman whose appetite was even close to my own!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote