View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #7702
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I didn’t mean they were doing it for the public’s benefit, just that it being fun/entertaining to follow is the only defense I ever hear from fans as to why they still support something so monstrous. I can only reply with some variation of, “Yeah, I guess it is fun. Junior Seau shot himself in the heart to preserve his brain so people could see what had happened to it. What’s your fantasy team named?”
Because my feeling on the subject is that if you take a moral stand without being a condescending prick about it have you really taken a moral stand?