View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #46
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Note to self: grow at least 3 inches or talk djudex into having his shin bones removed.

Anyway, uh, yeah...I approve of a large (ha) contrast, to say the least. I love tall and/or fat women but there's really nothing on earth quite like holding someone really slim or short or (oh god) both against my ginormous self.
NOT THE SHIN BONES!!!!!

Also I loved your post. Yay for for both big and small FFAs