View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 09:48 AM   #29
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

I hear you; there are hardly any fat ladies in my neck of the woods, not that it matters but it's nice to have someone with whom to share some inside stuff here and there. Everyone is so preoccupied with outward appearances and obesity is a cardinal sin in a lot of places... still... albeit I think it's because I'm surrounded by older, superficial people with their outdated and still superficial perspectives here. Wasn't like this in Boston. Here, people assume and are so bent on proving themselves perfect to everyone. It gets annoying because I can't relate. I just want to tap on a few shoulders and ask why they care. I'm sure that comes off as cavalier, but I don't care. I do a lot of good in this community and I work hard, so me measuring up to anyone else = not my concern and not interested.
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote