View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 12:43 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I admit, whenever I see it is this day again I feel a little conflicted. It's no secret that I'm asexual and if anybody were to ask I would tell them that. But at the same time it isn't something I am comfortable talking about publicly/spontaneously and so most of the people I know in real life don't know that I'm asexual. Or that I'm panromantic either. And it just feels so uncomfortable to explain that information about myself to friends and family.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote