Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #1756
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I avoid this place for a while, I end up with way more disruptive spikes of fat desires (i.e. times when I struggle to think about anything other than whatever fat related item has grabbed my attention). I guess having an outlet to talk about this stuff regularly lets me get it out of my system a bit?

So IC that I spent some time recently figuring out exercises and stretches that let me particularly notice my fatness. Things that shift or jiggle my fatty bits, things where the bulk gets in the way, etc. Kill two birds with one stone get some stretching and/or exercise in while also getting to enjoy what fatness I have.

And since that is just kind of weird, IC that Im back to unreservedly posting here again