View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 02:11 PM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another one that I hadn't thought of back when this thread was first going on: how much space she takes up. Aside from the fact that I don't like cars much and that we live in the urban core where transit if often more convenient than driving+parking, one of the reasons I like taking the bus with my wife is sharing a two person seat with her. I'll have her sit next to the window, where her hips extend well into the second seat, then wedge myself onto the aisle side seat as best I can, then typically put an arm across the back of the seat and around her far-side arm for the dual purpose of holding me in my seat better and giving me an excuse to grip the softness of her upper arm.

This position is both a reminder of the space she takes up, and has me squished up against the softness of her hip and near-side arm as well as gripping her far arm, so it is all sorts of win for me. If I'd ever considered the sheer geometry of having a fat partner back before I had one, I think I would have just seen the size part as somewhat annoying, sort of a practical hindrance.