View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM   #214
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DIMS means a lot to me. It's been six long years during which I grew from silly teen into slightly less silly woman. I met great people on this board, had my first online crush( thanks to that guy I've tried amurican candy! :P). To be honest this place pretty much shaped me. Six years ago there was only one fat guy in my school (so basically in my life, seriously I had profiles on like all dating sites and there was no one, nobody knew anyone fat, I couldnt find anyone anywhere ) and I was a complete newbie FFA. Through this placed I've learned what I like and that I'm not alone. I had "in her chair" printed and I was reading it before sleep. Im pretty sure I've cried because it was so perfect and then I saw the rest of the stories and I was doomed. I felt like I more or less belong somewhere.

I'm also 99% sure that my English sounds like it does because of DIMS. I'm able to communicate without any problems and understan majority of people thanks to this place and the countless hours I spent skyping with some of you. When I joined DIMS I couldn't understand at least half of what you've talked about, but I was trying my bests. I had dictionaries opened 24/7. I was still too afraid of posting on majority of threads tho(TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I STILL AM LOL ) I'm sorry if I ever sounded weird or whatever, I never meant to I just either couldn't understand you or was to afraid to answer because I worried its gonna be wrong. I still feel like some of you don't like me because I gave the wrong impression at first.

To wrap it up, DIMS is the best online thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so grateful for this experience. I hope I will make even more friends and that I will stay here as long as it's up (so hopefully forever).

Ps. Sorry for any language mistakes I'm just polish and I don't have any dictionarys at hand 😉

Ps2. Love you all