View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM   #72
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I just noticed you are from Poland so I'm throwing in my two cents here. I was recently invited to go on a trip to Poland. I couldn't go because of the schedule, but as a fat guy I was researching the food there in case I could go. I discovered you guys have some strange shit. For example, Smalec.

I can't imagine eating straight up lard. Does it taste better than it sounds?
It does! To be honest I used to love it when I was still eating meat. My grandma makes the best but it's really good in most places, especially when served with pickles!